- 1.Click import wallet if you have an existing wallet.
If you're creating a new wallet, set up your password, write it down and store your seed phrase somewhere safe.
2. The next step is adding the BSC network, in order to do it, click on Settings -> Networks -> Add network
3. Input the following network details:
Network Name: Matic Mainnet New RPC URL: https://rpc-mainnet.maticvigil.com/ ChainID: 137 Symbol: MATIC Block Explorer URL: https://explorer.matic.network/
4. Click on add and your new network is set up successfully.
5. You can toggle between various networks by clicking on the top of your wallet.
Unlike BSC and ETH, if you need a bit of MATIC coin to pay for gas fees for your first transaction, please visit the Polygon faucet at http://matic.supply
Last modified 1yr ago