- 1.Click import wallet if you have an existing wallet.
If you're creating a new wallet, set up your password, write it down and store your seed phrase somewhere safe.
2. The next step is adding the BSC network, in order to do it, click on Settings -> Networks -> Add network
3. Input the following network details:
Network Name: BSC Mainnet New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed1.binance.org/ or https://bsc-dataseed2.binance.org/ ChainID: 56, or 0x38 if 56 doesn’t work Symbol: BNB Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com/
4. Click on add and your new network is set up successfully.
5. You can toggle between various networks by clicking on the top of your wallet.
In order to initiate and pay for any transaction on BSC you need to have BNB in your wallet, similarly to ETH on the Ethereum blockchain.